Things NOT to say to a queer person:
- "Don’t worry, I have no problem with gay people!"
- “We’re friends, so I can say f*ggot/d*ke, right?”
- “So are you a top or a bottom?”
- “Hahahaa I LOVE the gays!”
- “Sexual orientation doesn’t matter. We’re all human”
- "Sometimes I wish I was gay"
No, but seriously.
I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand & the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep & there are no words for that.
Brian Andreas(via w00t4ewan)
i hate having crushes because it makes me go from sassy independent beyonce to annoying clingy taylor swift in approximately two situations of direct eye contact